my account was deleted?

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
thejester10276
bugler
bugler

my account was deleted?

Post by thejester10276 »

Today I went to try to logon to my account, but it said that it was an unrecognized username, and I looked around the site to see all my posts had been deleted... when I tried to make an account with the exact same information it said spam at the top, is it possible a mod can tell me why my account was deleted? Just generally confused, and also don't want to lose it again :(
thejester10276
bugler
bugler

Re: my account was deleted?

Post by thejester10276 »

the elephant wrote:I think I reported you. Your 18th post was one of those long, rambling spam posts. You must have been hacked. These posts are super irritating. We have had some hard working guys (mostly Wayne) who have kept the spammers at arm's length since 1996.

Since we recently lost Wayne as our trusty moderator we have been fighting off these posts by reporting them as they appear. Wayne trusts us and deletes the stuff we report when he has a chance. (Thankfully.)

If that long, link-filled post (advertising something) was made by you then don't ever do that again. No advertising like that! Thank you.

If not made by you, then your account was hacked big time. After reading it I thought you were a zombie account for spammers. I reported the post and commented, "This guy has 18 posts. Why is he still here if he is spamming?" Or something like that.
I think I only had 16 posts, and I am using a password that has been breached once before (didn't think anyone would find it). I haven't spammed before, my last post before I lost the account was on the off topic and about transplanting human brains into robots (don't ask why I think of these things). I'll change my password asap for this account and all other ones, thank you.