How do you browse the forum?

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.

How do you browse

Total votes: 0

UDELBR
Deletedaccounts
Deletedaccounts

Re: How do you browse the forum?

Post by UDELBR »

FYI: "All new posts" link ( search.php?search_id=newposts" target="_blank) is still busted for me. It hasn't worked in about 6 weeks. I takes me to the board index, where I then click on "view new posts".
Rick F
5 valves
5 valves

Post by Rick F »

UncleBeer wrote:FYI: "All new posts" link ( search.php?search_id=newposts" target="_blank" target="_blank) is still busted for me. It hasn't worked in about 6 weeks. I takes me to the board index, where I then click on "view new posts".
Once you get that result you can bookmark that link and mark it as TubeNet by editing properties. Just a suggestion.
Miraphone 5050 - Warburton mpc (Brandon Jones)
YEP-641S (on long-term loan to grandson)
DE mpc (102 rim; I-cup; I-9 shank)
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

Post by Wyvern »

58mark wrote:
KiltieTuba wrote:I have a direct bookmark to the "new posts" link, rarely do I visit the actual sub-forums, unless I'm searching for something very specific.
That's what I do. Can't imagine doing it any other way
Me also, unless I am logging on to make post, or in response to email notifying of new post in thread I have posted