Wessex Tubas - what would you like?

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Cthuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Wessex Tubas - what would you like?

Post by Cthuba »

Does Wessex have any updates or new models coming out. I really miss the updates
Gnagey 4/4

That which is dead can eternal lie and with many strange aeons even tubas will fly
-A Misquote from HP Lovecraft.
kingrob76
3 valves
3 valves

Post by kingrob76 »

Cthuba wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 12:38 pm Does Wessex have any updates or new models coming out. I really miss the updates
According the the board stats Jonathan hasn't posted since Feb of 2021. I know Wessex is still in business and posting stuff on their website, but I have to believe the pandemic has hit them hard.
Rob. Just Rob.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

That, and J has got his own family and stuff. A little kid really turns life upside down. Especially when halfway across the world.

Not to mention, if sales are fine without J being active here, then why not chill out on the message boards!
Rudolf Meinl 5/4 BBb
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

Post by Wyvern »

I will clarify that everything is fine with Wessex Tubas. Like many businesses we were adversely affected by the pandemic to a certain extent, but the biggest challenge has been not being able to get to the factory to make new developments, and that is still the case today. My family with 2-year son has also rather distracted me - any parent with a young child will no doubt understand. Partly as a result, I have backed off somewhat from the business, leaving more to the team to keep things running.

So don’t fear, Wessex is still in full production and the quality is being well maintained by the workers at the factory we previously trained.

Jonathan Hodgetts