Tuba Conference Update

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Lee Stofer
4 valves
4 valves

Tuba Conference Update

Post by Lee Stofer »

As the snow piles up here this afternoon, I'm hoping and praying for good travel weather this week. I'm also praying that UPS shows up tomorrow with the new Kanstul CC tuba.

Besides the instruments listed for sale on my web site, I'd like to mention that there are three additions to the lineup for the Conference;

1) approx. 1974-vintage Besson 3+1 compensating euphonium, satin silver with bright silver trim

2) Rudolf Meinl RM1C-50-4S 5/4 CC tuba, a late-'70's 4-valve version of the famous big CC tuba that is in fabulous condition and resonates like crazy.

3) Rudolf Meinl RM1C-43-5S 3/4 CC tuba, approximately 1990-vintage. This instrument has had two bell creases repaired in the past, but is in outstanding condition with like-new valves.

I look forward to seeing many of you later this week in Washington, D.C., but for now, excuse me while I go plow some snow ;^)
Lee A. Stofer, Jr.
WoodSheddin
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Tuba Conference Update

Post by WoodSheddin »

Lee Stofer wrote:excuse me while I go plow some snow ;^)
We are FINALLY getting our first real snow of the winter here in DC. It will disappear by tomorrow but it is calming to finally get winter.

Good luck on your drive and see ya there!
sean chisham