New designs and finishes from Mike Finn Mouthpieces

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Mike Finn
3 valves
3 valves

New designs and finishes from Mike Finn Mouthpieces

Post by Mike Finn »

MF5 and MF5H tuba mouthpieces
A new design to complement the MF3 series, featuring the same rim contour and diameter but a slightly shallower cup. If you've been using the MF3 as your "big mouthpiece" but sometimes wished it had a little more zing to it, then the new MF5 is just what you've been waiting for. A great all-around mouthpiece for contrabass tuba, or for those looking for a bass tuba mpc with a large diameter but without a huge cup.
I sold out of these mouthpieces in one day at the Army Tuba Conference, but I've got a fresh batch coming back from the platers this week. Visit my web site to order now, or contact your nearest authorized dealer.

MF4H tuba mouthpiece
An MF4 with the sharper, flatter rim that many prefer.

Small Shanks available on some models.
I have a limited number of MF4's in stock with a small shank. Tip diameter .490" (Bass trombone-sized) to fit the Besson tubas that require the standard (not L) Wick shank. E-mail for details.

Trombone and Euphonium Component System
I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from the folks who have tried the prototypes, and I'm ready to release these to a wider audience. Currently two cup depths, three rim contours (25.5mm diameter) and three shanks available, but I've got another rim, cup and shank in line for production this Spring. I will be offering larger rim diameters in the future, with a 26.25mm slated for prototyping by the end of the summer. Check out my site for specific details about the current models. http://mikefinnmouthpieces.com/trombonempc.html

All one-piece mouthpieces are now available with Satin Silver, Satin Gold, and Satin Silver with Gold rim finishes. (See pic below)

Coming VERY Soon:
Pat Stuckemeyer signature model Solo Euphonium Mouthpiece

A large, but suprisingly agile and easy to play mouthpiece designed to stand up to the rigorous demands of today's performing euphoniumist. Pat used this mouthpiece exclusively for the recording of his recent album "Stepping Stones for Euphonium Volume 1". E-mail me or contact Pat directly at http://www.patstuckemeyer.com/ for more information on this fantastic new euphonium mouthpiece.

Your soul speaks through your music.
Say what you mean.
Say it with a Mike Finn Mouthpiece.

www.MikeFinnMouthpieces.com