Just for Brass - NOW ONLINE!

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
ufoneum
3 valves
3 valves

Just for Brass - NOW ONLINE!

Post by ufoneum »

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know that Just for Brass is now online and shipping orders. We currently stock over 250 solo/ensembles/wind band accompaniments/brass band accompaniments as well as CD's, accessories, and a whole lot more!

We have the entire line of Brass Gym and Breathing Gym books, and are available for shipment today!

We just opened our doors yesterday, and in the coming week we will be adding more sheet music, more CD's, instrument cases, and more mouthpieces!

Just for Brass has a secure SSL-encrypted webserver which will process your order safely, securely with your Visa, Mastercard, or PayPal account.

Come on over, take a look and check us out! We would love to hear from you on what you liked, what you didn't - and how we can make things better! Thanks for looking!

http://www.justforbrass.com

To all of our "tuba-only" friends: you will be getting a big update in January, 2008 - 200 sheet music titles being added for tuba as well as CD's and other accessories!

Thanks!

- Pat Stuckemeyer
Assistant Prof. of Music - Kentucky Wesleyan College (Owensboro, KY)
Buffet Crampon and Besson Performing Artist
Conductor, River Brass Band (Evansville, IN)
Treasurer, International Tuba Euphonium Association
facebook.com/stuckemeyer
patstuckemeyer.com
ufoneum
3 valves
3 valves

Post by ufoneum »

Thanks to everyone who has stopped by Just For Brass and had a look around. Our first day out we had almost 6000 visitors, and the numbers couldn't have been better. We had over 30,000 hits to the site in the first week alone! Thank you to the euphonium and tuba community! I thought I'd share a few comments from some of our newest customers:

"I thought the layout was terrific and the currency conversion worked really well. I could easily browse around the site and also go directly to a particular product as I pleased. There were explanations too of different DVD systems, which I hadn't come across before, so I could buy the right one for my country. When I had a problem, and emailed, the staff were extremely helpful and it was sorted out within 24 hours."

---F. Garde

"It is fantastic to see a new website that embraces global e-commerce with fair and competitive pricing, great shipping rates and a good selection of products. I look forward to seeing your inventory expand to cover other local and globally recognised Euphonium and brass musicians, ensembles and bands. Any opportunity to share the musical experience to young and old is a worthwhile pursuit and JustForBrass embraces that very spirit. Well done and good luck for the future. I am already spreading the 'JustforBrass' word."

---C. Dean

We hope that we can serve you in the future, and we invite you to come on over and have a look. We'd love to hear from you about what you liked, what you didn't - - - and anything that we can do to make your shopping experience better! Thanks so much!

http://www.justforbrass.com
Assistant Prof. of Music - Kentucky Wesleyan College (Owensboro, KY)
Buffet Crampon and Besson Performing Artist
Conductor, River Brass Band (Evansville, IN)
Treasurer, International Tuba Euphonium Association
facebook.com/stuckemeyer
patstuckemeyer.com