Order Time

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
tubaforce
3 valves
3 valves

Order Time

Post by tubaforce »

Hi!
Thanks to Sean for taking care of my Sponsorship! Now is the time for any orders to be placed with Big Bottom Music (or Mack's Brass) to have any chance of September Delivery! JinBao's factory rep. has good intentions, but the factory falls short more often than not vis-a-vis shipping dates! 8-10 weeks often ends up being 11-12 weeks! With the help of our colleague, Neptune, we hope to streamline orders and ensure the most efficient delivery of our product(s)!
I have received a few calls asking if I can beat Mack's prices, and I assure you I will NOT undersell Tom under any circumstances! :shock: Our prices are as low as we can go, and still make it worthwhile to bother with!!!
To all of you asking about valve clusters and other parts, keep your fingers crossed! Neptune is in China as I write this, and will visit several factories in the coming days, along with his wonderful Chinese speaking Wife! I heartily encourage ALL you TubeNetters in Europe and the UK to give Jonathan a shot at your Tuba business. He play-tested EVERY Tuba and Euphonium he could!
Tom and I do have access to parts such as rotor paddles, pistons, springs and such. We expect good news on Neptune's return!
TubeNetters please feel free to email me at: BigBottomBasses@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or uptightbass@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank, or by PM via TubeNet. My cell(360-304-8659) is always with me, and I will return calls asap!
I offer a couple of different payment plans exclusively for TubeNetters , so don't hesitate to ask! I may be open to trades, depending on circumstances.

Dealers Always get the best break I can offer on multiple orders(4+ Tubas, or different combinations of smaller instruments, tbd.), to allow markup for resale, or leave wiggle room for any customizing, optimizing or whatever!

Thanks,
Al
Big Bottom Music
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Re: Order Time

Post by MackBrass »

Hi Al,

Now were talking, nice to see you as an official sponsor.

Tom
MACK Brass
Tom McGrady
MACK Brass of Virginia LLC
Email: Sales@mackbrass.com" target="_blank
http://www.mackbrass.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
804-926-7707