Special offer on new Huashen deliver August

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

Special offer on new Huashen deliver August

Post by Wyvern »

I have confirmation that my order from Huashen is being shipped. I will be getting the following models for which am offering special pre-order discounted prices up to 20th August.

F Mini-tuba 'Bubbie' - Only 1,000 GBP lacquer, or 1,100 GBP silver-plated (150 GBP OFF)
C/Bb tenor tuba 'Bydlo' - only 750 GBP lacquer, or 850 GBP silver plated (100 GBP OFF)
Short action valve BBb sousaphone - 1,895 GBP (100 GBP OFF)

All prices include VAT at 20% which will be deducted for buyers outside the EU! (e.g. making the mini-tuba only 830 GBP)

See website http://www.Wessex-Tubas.co.uk for further details.

Note: With pre-order we would ask for 50% payment with balance when ready for delivery
tubaforce
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Special offer on new Huashen deliver August

Post by tubaforce »

Excellent News, Jonathan!
I will continue to refer EU inquirers (and interested Americans) to you! You do have a head start on the Travel F "Bubbies", though I have 3 in the water (all sold) at this time! Any word on the ETA of our EEb slides? It would be wonderful (even in the States) if they pan out!

Al :tuba:
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

Re: Special offer on new Huashen deliver August

Post by Wyvern »

tubaforce wrote:Any word on the ETA of our EEb slides?
Thanks Al. I am expecting news of the Eb slides very shortly and hoping to have prototype September for display at the National Brass Band Championships in the UK at which Wessex Tubas will have a trade stand.

For the 'Bubbie' tuba, I have 20 on order (5 in August delivery) - so will soon have sufficient to meet demand for this incredibly useful baby tuba!