MACK Brass incoming

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
MackBrass
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

MACK Brass incoming

Post by MackBrass »

On April 15th we are expecting a new shipment of the Wiseman DTU 900 5/4 piston CC tubas in lacquer and silver, there are only a few left that are not spoken for. 

Be on the look for the new PT10 clone f tuba. I have them arriving at the end of May with the gold brass bell. These horns play great and the response and intonation is as good as it gets for any f tuba on the market today. I chose to have these made with the gold brass bell as it warms up the sound as I thought the regular brass bell was a little to bright. Videos of the new F will be posted toward the end of the month with a real comparison next to the original. 

We have full containers arriving in April and May 2014 with a huge order of just silver compensating euphonium's in June of 2014. In July and August we are planning the arrival of over 300 instruments to get ready for the upcoming school year.

Note: all euphonium's are sold out of the April and May orders but we are running a special with free shipping for those who reserve one on the June order.

Regards

Tom
Tom McGrady
MACK Brass of Virginia LLC
Email: Sales@mackbrass.com" target="_blank
http://www.mackbrass.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
804-926-7707