Tubas, Mouthpieces, Mutes and More!

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Lee Stofer
4 valves
4 valves

Tubas, Mouthpieces, Mutes and More!

Post by Lee Stofer »

After a great week in Washington, DC at the Capitol Tuba-Euphonium Conference, it' back to repairing and restoring instruments here, as well as maintaining a good stock of accessories not available elsewhere. To keep costs low, my website is not designed for online purchases, but you can always call the shop at (563) 522-2060 or my cell (563) 321-0642 to phone in your order. The instuments available now are listed below;

Meinl-Weston model 2011 FA Howard Johnson BBb tuba, four front pistons, lacquered, like-new, dent- and scratch-free, like-new Jacob Winter hard case and like-new Meinl-Weston gig bag. A very sweet player, this is the first of these to ever enter my shop, and must be Meinl-Weston's best-kept secret. Listed as a small tuba, but plenty big for most applications.....................................................................................................................................$5,495.00

Kanstul model 66-T EEb tuba, silver, 4 top pistons, like-new, with Cronkhite gig bag. This is the only true modern copy of the legendary J.W. York & Sons monster Eb tuba, an instrument that prompted one of my clients to sell his contrabass tuba shortly after buying one of these, saying that, "the Kanstul Eb can do it all." From a collection, this instrument will be a real treat for the purchaser..........................................................................................................$5,375.00

I have too many mouthpieces here, and will offer great deals on mouthpieces from Bach, Bruno Tilz, Conn, Getzen, Kanstul, King, Mike Finn, Rudolf Meinl and Schilke. Please call for details.

Lee Stofer Music is the North American distibutor for Schlipf tuba and euphonium mutes. The tuba practice mutes come in 17 different sizes for the most accurate fit ever, and good intonation and response from a practice mute. Please consult the fitting chart on my website, http://www.tubameister.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank to find the correct number mute for your uba. The Schlipf Monozil Brass Tour mute for euphonium is gaining in popularity, a performance mute and practice mute in one very neat package that will fit in the bell of the instrument, in the case, for transport ease.

Lee Stofer Music is also a dealer for Hetman Lubricants and Humes & Berg mutes. Please feel free to call and discuss your musical needs!
Lee A. Stofer, Jr.
ndh3425
bugler
bugler

Re: Tubas, Mouthpieces, Mutes and More!

Post by ndh3425 »

interested in a few of the mouthpieces