bloke-pieces (Sellmansberger mouthpieces) ...rolling !!! Bookmark and Share

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!

bloke-pieces (Sellmansberger mouthpieces) ...rolling !!!

Postby bloke » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:26 pm

The Sellmansberger mouthpiece "drought" is SO "last year".

Just as we promised would eventually be the situation, production is FLOWING, and we have an EXCELLENT supply of EVERYTHING.

We even have Lexan rims (many sizes - now: black), Profundo rims (many of the most popular sizes - these are 1/8" deeper than the standard versions), gold-tone Titanium-clad rims (many sizes, including some Profundo's).

ALL Sellmansberger cups, and ALL Sellmansberger shanks are in stock, and we do keep some of the Houser-designed rim sizes (some which are [a] popular, and which are not extremely similar to Sellmansberger designs) in stock.

...so IF you contact me and order, there is a VERY HIGH LIKELIHOOD that I can ship on the SAME DAY.

If you need to discuss the particulars and/or ask questions re: styles/shapes/probable effects, I'm at this end of the email address and telephone number in the signature below. Phone calls are OK with Mrs. bloke between 9:00 A.M. - 10:30 P.M. Central Time (USA), and - if we're exchanging emails in real time late at night - and I suggest a phone call later than 10:30, let's talk ! 8)

EVENTUAL WEBSITE
(finally!)
After it NOT EVEN BEING FOR SALE for MANY years, we have FINALLY been able to secure "midsouthmusic.com" !!! ' nothing there yet, but something fairly soon. HOWEVER, I will STILL welcome real-time phone conversations. There's no better way to answer questions...and (if possible) I don't mind emailing pictures during phone conversations.

Payment is extremely easy, btw. Once a decision has been made, Square® emails you an invoice, you pay securely online with any of the four major credit cards, and we ship ! :D
...and sure, your personal check via snail-mail is just fine as well.

There are many "heavy-hitters" who play our mouthpieces, but our BEST endorsement is YOUR personal satisfaction...
...and yes, you can buy, try/test for a few days, and exchange all-or-part or return all-or-part. There really is no way that we could hope to sell Sellmansberger Tuba Mouthpieces without allowing tuba players to be able to try them out. :tuba:

fwiw...
We're only about 15 "likes" on facebook away from 1000, if you're willing to toss in a "like"...
https://www.facebook.com/Sellmansberger-blokepiece-Tuba-Mouthpieces-193759374019965

Thanks!
- Joe Sellmansberger

bloke
musician/technician/innovator

Re: bloke-pieces (Sellmansberger mouthpieces) ...rolling !!!

Postby bloke » Sun May 08, 2016 11:17 pm

Recently,
We've had at least three customers (after selling what they bought from us on the used market), either
- trying one again (that belongs to a friend) with their same tuba, or
- trying one again (that belongs to a friend) with a new tuba...

...and they end up buying (AGAIN from me) what they had BEFORE.

I like making money, but not particularly by selling someone the same thing TWICE.

Please consider carefully before selling off a Sellmansberger mouthpiece.

Don't be one of "those guys" who ends up buying the same mouthpiece twice.
bloke

Postby Stryk » Mon May 09, 2016 8:21 am

bloke wrote:
Don't be one of "those guys" who ends up buying the same mouthpiece twice.

I may use something different once in a while for a specific purpose, but the Symphony is my go to mouthpiece - the two I have will never go anywhere.
Terry Stryker

Old, ugly horns that play really, really well.
Stryk
Retired Educator
Retired Educator

Postby bloke » Wed May 18, 2016 5:53 pm

ValveSlide wrote:HEY GRANDPA ! WHAT'S FOR SUPPER ???

Image wrote:- 16-1/2" bell sheet metal MiraFone 186 BBb (original lacquer/minor dents removed/shiny/lightly played)
- Willson 3200Z rotary F tuba (new condition/bright silver)
- Meinl-Weston 2155 CC tuba (new condition/lacquered brass) MAW valves/lightweight buttons (or not...)
- 11-inch bell lacquered Packer 3+1 comp. euphonium (Besson Imperial reference)
- 12-inch bell Mack Brass (like new/used) euphonium (Yamaha 642 reference)
- Packer marching baritone outfit - new/bright silver - (Yamaha 301MS reference)
- Packer "Sterling" (top of the line - model 377-S) silver plated 3+1 comp. Eb tuba (Besson Sovereign 982 reference)
- Packer "Sterling" (top of the line) 5/4 4-rotor BBb (Meinl-Weston 25 reference)
- ok... (I shouldn't open up my big mouth, but...) I picked up a 50-year-old MiraFone 186 5-rotor CC (16-1/2" bell, sheet metal), but it won't be serviced in time for the show, and (it's really sweet, so) I'm not completely sure that I'll be selling it.
- the Wick clamp-on mic wireless transmitters for tuners
- full array of blokepieces
Thanks for asking...
bloke

Postby bisontuba » Wed May 18, 2016 10:55 pm

'- ok... (I shouldn't open up my big mouth, but...) I picked up a 50-year-old MiraFone 186 5-rotor CC (16-1/2" bell, sheet metal), but it won't be serviced in time for the show, and (it's really sweet, so) I'm not completely sure that I'll be selling it.'

Can't go wrong with a 50 yr old 186 CC Mirafone...
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Return to TubeNet Sponsors