Hello!

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Hello!

Post by Buckeyebrass »

Hello TubeNet! We are Buckeye Brass & Winds, a pro shop in the Central Ohio area and a new sponsor on TubeNet. We offer new and used instruments, accessories, professional repairs and custom work.

Here are some of the offerings we have in stock which may be of interest to you. Please visit our website, http://www.buckeyebrassandwinds.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank for photos and more information, or email sales@buckeyebrass.info" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank with questions:

Tubas

Qty 1 - Used King 1135 3/4 BBb tuba: Like new. 3 front action valves. Lacquer finish, with hard case. SOLD
Qty 1 - Used Big Mouth Brass J-865 CC tuba: Previously owned by Carson McTeer and used during his time with the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra. 6/4 size, 5 valves (4 front action pistons + thumb rotor), silver plate finish (shows some wear), includes BMB stock gig bag, BMB Helleberg mouthpiece, and tuba stand. $5,000.00
Qty 1 - Used B&S PT-606P CC tuba: Excellent condition. 4 pistons + thumb rotor, .750" - .787" bore, 19" bell, lacquer finish, includes gig bag. $9,000
Qty 1 - Used Conn 52J CC tuba: Good condition. This is the 4th 5xJ series tuba ever made. Handmade by Robert Phillips at Conn-Selmer, and was played by Andrew Hitz during his time with the Boston Brass. 4 pistons + thumb rotor, .687" - .750" bore, 18" bell, lacquer finish, includes Alteri gig bag. $5,000

Euphoniums
Qty 1 - Used Gerhard Schneider (stencil - made by B&S) euphonium. 4 top action valves. Silver plate finish, with hard case. $1,800

If you're ever in Columbus, OH, stop in and see us on the NW side of town. Thanks!

Andy Thomas, Inside Sales
Last edited by Buckeyebrass on Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:45 am, edited 7 times in total.
New and used instruments. Quality brass and woodwind repairs. Accessories and hard to find items. Customization and restoration.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Hello!

Post by Three Valves »

Buckeyebrass wrote:
Qty 1 - Used King 1135 3/4 BBb tuba: Like new. 3 front action valves. Lacquer finish, with hard case.
These don't come up often, what would that run??
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Post by Buckeyebrass »

Silly me! I forgot to put the price on that King! We're asking $2,750 for it. It is basically in new condition. One owner, barely played. To buy one of these new with case would run you over $4,500.
New and used instruments. Quality brass and woodwind repairs. Accessories and hard to find items. Customization and restoration.
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Post by Buckeyebrass »

PT-6P, both 5J, and Holton 340 have all sold!
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Post by Buckeyebrass »

bump for new horns!
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Post by Buckeyebrass »

Bump for new horns. Besson Sovereign euphonium is sold.
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Post by Buckeyebrass »

Bump
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

I know I'd really rather have a Buick!!

With the Bloke-piece logo I'm thinking Lamborghini!!
hduong
bugler
bugler

Post by hduong »

Last edited by hduong on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buckeyebrass
bugler
bugler

Post by Buckeyebrass »

bump