Valve Oil Desires

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Michael Bush
FAQ Czar

Re: Valve Oil Desires

Post by Michael Bush »

MonsterOil wrote:Having a hard time pricing shirts. What do you guys think is a fair price for a high quality logo shirt?
Here's a good example, I think. High quality shirt. Excellent, admirable logo. Priced about $10-15 above the cheapest available, and around $5 below the highest price for something similar that I see.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

MonsterOil wrote:Having a hard time pricing shirts. What do you guys think is a fair price for a high quality logo shirt?
$20

"Lube me once, shame on you"

"Lube me twice, shame on me!!"
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Post by EMC »

MonsterOil wrote:
bort wrote:Stuff for rotary valves...?
Oh so close. We're in the final testing phase now.
yesssssssss cant wait for the rotary stuff, hopefully you guys have different viscosities for newer vs older horns. But im mostly just happy that theres more rotary valve oils coming because Hetman oils as nice as they are dont seem to last long at all in my Alexanders. Id happily offer myself as a beta-tester btw :D
MonsterOil
bugler
bugler

Post by MonsterOil »

EMC wrote:
MonsterOil wrote:
bort wrote:Stuff for rotary valves...?
Oh so close. We're in the final testing phase now.
yesssssssss cant wait for the rotary stuff, hopefully you guys have different viscosities for newer vs older horns. But im mostly just happy that theres more rotary valve oils coming because Hetman oils as nice as they are dont seem to last long at all in my Alexanders. Id happily offer myself as a beta-tester btw :D

Right now the plan is to launch September 15. There will be a Lite Rotor Oil, Heavy Rotor Oil, and Bearing/Linkage Oil. And a brand new applicator tip that protects the needle so you won't need to carry the stuff in a plastic bag.

Don't tell anybody though. We're keeping it a secret until the 15th.
MonsterOil
bugler
bugler

Post by MonsterOil »

Ha! Love it!