August Sale Specials at Lee Stofer Music Bookmark and Share

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!

August Sale Specials at Lee Stofer Music

Postby Lee Stofer » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:18 am

This is the absolute busiest time of year for instrument repair, getting school instruments ready, and this year is the busiest for me in about 5 years. I do not have time to work on the website right now, but wanted to let you all know about a couple of instruments that are just becoming available now.

BMB 6/4 CC tuba, 5 valves, bright silver-plated, with wheeled hard case. This instrument is in exceptionally nice condition, and will be like new (or a little better) as soon as I get it fully-serviced. It plays quite well, better than some of the convention demo models I've tried.........$7,495.00

King Giant BBb sousaphone, bright silver plated, with original hard case. I would describe this instrument as just a little larger than a Conn 20K or Yamaha YSH-411. Built circa 1957-58, this instrument was professionally played and maintained and is in virtually perfect condition, right down to
it's .750" bore pistons. The craftsmanship in this horn is just superb. I have played it on a gig, and would be proud to take it anywhere.........$5,495.00

Please feel free to give me a call at (563) 321-0642 or e-mail me at tubamacher@gmail.com for more information.
Lee A. Stofer, Jr.
Lee Stofer
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

Return to TubeNet Sponsors