browsing euphonium hard cases...

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!

As far as euphonium cases are concerned,

I don't own a euphonium. Post some pictures of beer maidens.
60%
these are all very special cases, just as with bloke's treatment for his "condition".
7%
I'll take 4 doz. of each...so how much is the monthly payment?
7%
these all look pretty cool to me.
20%
I'm probably asking Mrs. TNFJ for one of these for Christmas - probably the Bonna-ish one.
7%

Total votes: 15

Tubaing
4 valves
4 valves

Re: browsing euphonium hard cases...

Post by Tubaing »

My impression of the newer style Yamaha cases is that the styrofoam and plastic is more flexible (and less prone to cracking/crumbling) compared to some other cases. If you agree, can you tell if you think the JP cases share this trait? Also, what kind of latches does it have?
Davidus1
bugler
bugler

Post by Davidus1 »

How much padding does the gig bag have? 10mm? etc. (Just wondering how much protection it offers). Also, does it have shoulder straps?
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

bloke wrote:Any possible comment that anyone could possibly make on your immediately-previous comment would be inappropriate, so I guess I'll just post a bunch of pictures of some German food.

Admit it:
This is a whole bunch more fun that having three other guys post how wonderful my stuff is.
I ate Hochzeitsuppe for breakfast this morning, with a bunch of Germans (who I had never met before). Out of nowhere, they started talking about TubaChristmas. I told them I was a tuba player.... they all looked at me and said "well, you don't look like a tuba player!"