What would you like to see at Baltimore Brass Co?

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
BaltimoreBrassCO
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

What would you like to see at Baltimore Brass Co?

Post by BaltimoreBrassCO »

Baltimore Brass Company always strives to provide a diverse selection of both new and used tubas. As the options available to consumers continue to grow we are curious what you would like to see on our sales floor! We are firm believers that trying the horn before you buy is an important step and having the items you need in stock is important to us. While we simply cannot stock one of everything we would love your feedback to help us meet your needs. Please comment with items you would like to see in our store both new and used!

-Baltimore Brass Co. :tuba:
Scubatuba
bugler
bugler

Re: What would you like to see at Baltimore Brass Co?

Post by Scubatuba »

I would like to see you guys carry Besson euphoniums. I do not understand how a pro low brass store would not carry them? The quality I have seen is amazing (especially the plating) and if the top players in the world are playing them- isn't that good enough? I'm tired of having to deal with big box stores too! I hope some other euph players can weigh in on this! Oh, BTW, David Childs is teaching at UNT. There has been a change of the guard. You may want to consider that.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

I have not seen a new Miraphone there for some time. BBb please!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
BaltimoreBrassCO
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

We appreciate your comments!
We are dealers for Besson instruments and can certainly order anything you need. We will absolutely keep your comment in consideration when we restock from Buffet group!

Miraphone is also on our radar specifically for their F tubas. Is there a particular BBb model you would like to see?

Many thanks!
Baltimore Brass Co.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

There are a lot of brands that I don't know where you can buy them new.

What brands can be ordered new, but aren't advertised? Cerveny, Alexander, Willson...? It's always a mystery when things aren't listed on the Website. Where can you get them? What are the options?
BaltimoreBrassCO
TubeNet Sponsor
TubeNet Sponsor

bort wrote:There are a lot of brands that I don't know where you can buy them new.

What brands can be ordered new, but aren't advertised? Cerveny, Alexander, Willson...? It's always a mystery when things aren't listed on the Website. Where can you get them? What are the options?
This is an excellent point! I will see what we can do about having every brand for which we are dealers on the website even if we don't regularly stock them. This is how our website used to be setup but it looks like there are a few gaps now.
Thanks for the input!

-Baltimore Brass Co.
hockeyched
bugler
bugler

Post by hockeyched »

I second the miraphone thing.
-Josh Davis
Ball State University DA in progress.
Eflatdoubler
bugler
bugler

Post by Eflatdoubler »

Do you have a Besson 984 E-Flat tuba in stock?