Missouri Southern State University

Announcements for Auditions, competitions, and the results
robinsisk
lurker
lurker

Missouri Southern State University

Post by robinsisk »

Hi all!

As of Fall 2015, I will be beginning an appointment as Visiting Assistant Professor of Music at Missouri Southern State University in Joplin, MO, which will include the tuba and euphonium studio. With a talented, active, and growing faculty, a global mission, and innovative programs, The MSSU Music Department is an exciting place to be right now, and we want YOU to join us!

There is still time to apply for undergraduate admission AND scholarship consideration for the fall semester. APPLY NOW or by April 17 at http://www.mssu.edu/advancement/admissi ... cation.php" target="_blank and/or please contact me at robinsisk927@yahoo.com" target="_blank for more information.

The music program offers degrees in music performance, music education, music industry, and a music minor, while also offering a wide array of performing ensembles and opportunities both in and around the school and community. Located in the "four states" region and along historic Route 66, it is within close proximity of of cities like Kansas City, Springfield, and Tulsa.

Best wishes to you all, and I hope to see many of you in Joplin soon!

Robin Sisk
Robin Sisk
Adjunct Professor of Tuba and Euphonium
University of Central Florida
Bethune-Cookman University
Daytona State College
Seminole State College
robinsisk927@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
facebook.com/RobinSiskTuba
robinsisk
lurker
lurker

Re: Missouri Southern State University

Post by robinsisk »

Bump for this!

Still time to apply for admission and scholarships. If interested, contact me asap at robinsisk927@yahoo.com" target="_blank or 412-716-4474.
Robin Sisk
Adjunct Professor of Tuba and Euphonium
University of Central Florida
Bethune-Cookman University
Daytona State College
Seminole State College
robinsisk927@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
facebook.com/RobinSiskTuba
Doug!
lurker
lurker

Re: Missouri Southern State University

Post by Doug! »

robinsisk wrote:Hi all!

As of Fall 2015, I will be beginning an appointment as Visiting Assistant Professor of Music at Missouri Southern State University in Joplin, MO, which will include the tuba and euphonium studio. With a talented, active, and growing faculty, a global mission, and innovative programs, The MSSU Music Department is an exciting place to be right now, and we want YOU to join us!

There is still time to apply for undergraduate admission AND scholarship consideration for the fall semester. APPLY NOW or by April 17 at http://www.mssu.edu/advancement/admissi ... cation.php" target="_blank" target="_blank and/or please contact me at robinsisk927@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank for more information.

The music program offers degrees in music performance, music education, music industry, and a music minor, while also offering a wide array of performing ensembles and opportunities both in and around the school and community. Located in the "four states" region and along historic Route 66, it is within close proximity of of cities like Kansas City, Springfield, and Tulsa.

Best wishes to you all, and I hope to see many of you in Joplin soon!

Robin Sisk
Glad to have you in the neighborhood! Come say hi when you move here.

-Doug Whitten
Pittsburg State University
Doug Whitten
Director of Athletic Bands
Professor of Tuba & Euphonium
Pittsburg State university (Kansas)