Tuba Events in Dayton, OH

The bulk of the musical talk
Lukowicz
pro musician
pro musician

Tuba Events in Dayton, OH

Post by Lukowicz »

The Wright State University Tuba/Euphonium Studio is happy to announce that during the month of October we will be hosting Tony Kniffen from the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra, and Dr. David Earll from University of Wisconsin-Platteville.

Tony Kniffen will be joining us from October 6 with a 7 pm masterclass and on October 7 with a 7 pm recital.

David Earll will be joining us from October 15-16. On October 15 at 7 pm will be a masterclass. October 16 at 11:15 am will be the recital.

During the Spring semester, we will be hosting Lance LaDuke and Dr. Andrew Rummel. We are in the process of finalizing dates for these events.

In the previous three years, we have also hosted Carol Jantsch (Philadelphia Orchestra), Don Harry (Buffalo Philharmonic), and Craig Knox (Pittsburgh Symphony).

All tuba events at Wright State are always free and open to public. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need directions.

Tom
Last edited by Lukowicz on Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Lukowicz
Principal Tuba, Canton Symphony Orchestra
Associate Professor of Low Brass, University of North Alabama
http://www.tuba-lessons.com
Lukowicz
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Tuba Events in Dayton, OH

Post by Lukowicz »

bump for updated info
Tom Lukowicz
Principal Tuba, Canton Symphony Orchestra
Associate Professor of Low Brass, University of North Alabama
http://www.tuba-lessons.com
Minkrott
bugler
bugler

Re: Tuba Events in Dayton, OH

Post by Minkrott »

I enjoyed the recital this evening. The explanations of the context before each piece really added to my comprehension. Thanks for sponsoring and posting.

Mike
King 2341 New Style
King 2341 Recording Bell
GRBIC 1907 Eb