YCB-826S Yamayork For Sale - SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ajacobus
lurker
lurker

YCB-826S Yamayork For Sale - SOLD

Post by ajacobus »

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

After much consideration, I have decided to part ways with my Yamayork. This horn speaks for itself. I've played it in orchestras, brass bands, solos, TV recordings, and more. Unbeatable large sound and intonation in all ranges, this is truly one of a kind. Chris Olka has played this horn extensively while at a residence here in Toronto, and can vouch for the quality of this horn. Horn is in pristine condition, has been serviced yearly by Ron Partch in Toronto. Yamaha custom gig bag is included.

As you've likely gathered, horn is located in Toronto. I will be travelling to Fort Wayne, IN between March 31 - April 2 and can bring it with me.

Pictures can be found on my dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8bkwxjpxttx3 ... rtDka?dl=0

SERIOUS INQUIRIES are welcome by private message on this website.

PLEASE NO TROLL COMMENTS. This has been a tough decision that I have spent a lot of time thinking about, and would really appreciate this thread to stay on topic.
Last edited by ajacobus on Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yamaha YCB-826S
Yamaha YFB-621S
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

Re: YCB-826S Yamayork For Sale

Post by Chris Olka »

This is a really fine tuba. Everyone is completely handmade and vary slightly from horn to horn. However, having played at least 9-10 of these, this one was easily at or above average. Mind you, I've not played a bad one yet. In new shape when I played it and well maintained. If I didn't already have a spare I'd not hesitate to buy this one.
Chris Olka
Cincinnati Symphony
HK BRASS
lurker
lurker

Post by HK BRASS »

Hello Sir,
Don't know why cannot send private message to you. Can you send your price to hkbrassacademy@yahoo.com.hk" target="_blank?
Thanks
Miguel_Santos
lurker
lurker

Post by Miguel_Santos »

WOW! Could you please send your asking price to santosmusicman@gmail.com" target="_blank

Thank you!
ajacobus
lurker
lurker

Post by ajacobus »

Horn still for sale. Will consider offers north of 30k.

Thank you.
Yamaha YCB-826S
Yamaha YFB-621S