New Wessex Tubas Website

TubeNet Sponsors make TubeNet possible!
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

New Wessex Tubas Website

Post by Wyvern »

As some of you may have already found, Wessex Tubas has an exciting new website at http://www.Wessex-Tubas.com which replaces both of the previous websites.

I felt Wessex Tubas had grown to deserve a better website than the previous home-made ones. The new site is beautifully build by talented local web designer and features gorgeous stunning images, so vivid you feel you can touch the horns - and shows the high quality standard Wessex has now reached.

The site is not fully complete - we still have more to add - but I wanted it live before US Army Workshop in Washington DC which Wessex Tubas will be attending this Friday/Saturday including with our incredible new 6/4 Grand BBb tuba and Euphonium Tornister Maly - both of which are so good visitors to NAMM could hardly believe. Do visit the Wessex booth and try for yourself!

The new site is also fully mobile friendly, so if you fancy browsing on you phone, your can equally enjoy there - and every single item can be bought on-line through the shopping cart.

You will also find a few items not previously on website and it will be regularly be updated anyway, including with blog, so keep watching...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Re: New Wessex Tubas Website

Post by Three Valves »

WOW!!

Much better.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

I am actually having a problem with the mobile version of the site:

When you click on a product type that has more than 12 offerings (like say "tubas") there is no button or navigation to see the next page(s) of listings.

For reference, I am on a Samsung device using Google Chrome.

I do not know if this is something that is only affecting me, or Samsung users, or chrome users, or all mobile users.

Thanks.
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas
Location: Hampshire, England when not travelling around the world on Wessex business

Post by Wyvern »

thevillagetuba wrote:I am actually having a problem with the mobile version of the site:

When you click on a product type that has more than 12 offerings (like say "tubas") there is no button or navigation to see the next page(s) of listings.

For reference, I am on a Samsung device using Google Chrome.

I do not know if this is something that is only affecting me, or Samsung users, or chrome users, or all mobile users.

Thanks.
That problem has just been resolved. Should work now
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

Wyvern wrote: That problem has just been resolved. Should work now
Still having the same issue. Anyone else?
Wyvern
Wessex Tubas
Wessex Tubas

Post by Wyvern »

You need to refresh screen to get working
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Post by thevillagetuba »

Wyvern wrote:You need to refresh screen to get working
It is working fine for me, now, thanks! (Clearing my cache and refreshing didn't work, but after a full restart of my device, it does. Gotta love technology!)