Looking for a B flat tuba

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
Mirandatuba
lurker
lurker

Looking for a B flat tuba

Post by Mirandatuba »

Hello I'm a music education major at Stetson University and I currently have an Allora B flat tuba that I am looking to get rid of. It's a great instrument but I have out grown it and I am currently looking for an American tuba, either Big Mouth Brass and I am also interested in purchasing a Saint Petersburg. I am also open into buying a miraphone or Yamaha instrument. Piston valves preferred.
If you have something that fits or want to see pictures of my Allora feel free to message me!
Heliconer
bugler
bugler

Re: Looking for a B flat tuba

Post by Heliconer »

For your benefit, please add a price range, so that those with Horns to offer, know if it's something you can affored.

Also, welcome to TubeNet! Glad you've found us :tuba: :tuba:
A bunch of metal fart noise machines
zmann67
bugler
bugler

Post by zmann67 »

Here is a great Bb tuba! 5/4 with a huge sound

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=77289" target="_blank
PT6
PT16
Rebel
bugler
bugler

Post by Rebel »

I have a 4/4 size Yamaha YBB-631 if interested. 3+1 Monel Pistons, original hard shell case in good condition. $2800 in West Virginia 3 zero four eight five six one three one three. Where are you located?
1990 Yamaha YBB-631 4/4 BBb Compensating Tuba
1995 Yamaha YEP-201 Euphonium
Conn 605 Trombone
Fretted and Fretless 5 String Electric Bass
joelhortontuba
lurker
lurker

Post by joelhortontuba »

I am selling my Miraphone BBb 1291 4/4 tuba (piston). This tuba is in good condition and comes with one gig bag that has only only been used for a month and a hard case with a bad wheel. This tuba is fairly large and has a good, warm sound. As far as work that's been done on it I've had the bell rolled out and the tuba has been chemically cleaned once in the three years I've had it. The instrument is about six years old and has been taken care of.

-The asking price is 8,000
-Located in Texas
-Email me if you would like to see pictures of the tuba or if you have any questions
-joelhortontuba@gmail.com" target="_blank