FS: Doug Elliot and Breslmair G3A

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubazach07

FS: Doug Elliot and Breslmair G3A

Post by tubazach07 »

For sale is a Doug Elliot R Cup, Flat Helleberg Rim(TUN130) and both American and Hirsbrunner R shanks. About a month and some change old.
It's a great mouthpiece but not what I am looking for in the long run. $160.00 for mouthpiece and choice of one shank. $170.00 for mouthpiece and both shanks. Shipping to conus is included with the price. Willing to trade for a Laskey 30H euroshank or schilke helleberg II standard shank.

Also for sale is a gold plated Breslmair G3A. It's a bowl shaped mouthpiece that I used with my Miraphone 1292. It has never been dropped and only shows wear on the shank from inserting into the tuba. The reason why I am selling is I found I like funnel shape mouthpieces more. $115.00 includes shipping to conus. PM your email address and I will send you pictures

Last edited by tubazach07 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tubazach07

Re: FS: Doug Elliot and Breslmair G3A

Post by tubazach07 »

Bump for added mouthpiece
tubazach07

Re: FS: Doug Elliot and Breslmair G3A

Post by tubazach07 »

Bump for lower price and willing to trade for schilke helleberg II standard shank.
tubazach07

Re: FS: Doug Elliot and Breslmair G3A sold

Post by tubazach07 »

Both are sold.