Sold: GW Churada Amer. Shank - $100

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
thevillagetuba
4 valves
4 valves

Sold: GW Churada Amer. Shank - $100

Post by thevillagetuba »

Sold

I have a Giddings and Webster Churada mouthpiece I'd like to sell for $100. Mouthpiece is an 9/10 as it has visual marks of use on shank and rim. From the GW website:
This is the smallest of our F/Eb mouthpieces designed for solo playing. This mouthpiece is excellent for those who are looking for a mouthpiece to bring out the upper overtones in their playing. Designed to project the upper overtones. This mouthpiece is best for delicate soloing, and extended high range playing needs. Rim is 1.20, and the throat is .310 in diameter very shallow bowl shape cup. Churada is a severe squall in the Mariana Islands during the northeast monsoon.
I used this exclusivelyear with my 2182 and have found that it produces a very colorful, soloistic tone with every horn I have put it in. I will hopefully have photos up later this week.

$100 includes shipping to continental US. I do not have a GW case, but can include a generic leather one.

Sold
Last edited by thevillagetuba on Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert S. Pratt
B.M., M.M. Tuba Performance
Getzen G60 prototype
MikeMason
6 valves
6 valves

Re: FS: GW Churada Amer. Shank - $100

Post by MikeMason »

Heavy or skinny wall?
Pensacola Symphony
Troy University-adjunct tuba instructor
Yamaha yfb621 with 16’’ bell,with blokepiece symphony