FS: King 3B/F Trombone w/case & mouthpieces (Sold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

FS: King 3B/F Trombone w/case & mouthpieces (Sold)

Post by Ethan M »

Hi all,

I'm putting my King 3B (with an F-attachment) up for sale. I bought and used horn as a jazz/big band horn for about three years, but I'm not playing much trombone anymore; rather than let it collect dust, I'm hoping to find it a new home. Its serial number places its date of manufacture between 1996 and 2000. This horn comes with a case with a King logo on it, a cleaning rod, a Conn 12C mouthpiece, and a Vincent Bach 5GS mouthpiece (the dog in the background of the pictures is not included).

Condition
The horn is in great working order. The lacquer is around 70-80%, with most of the wear around points of contact. There are just a few (small) dings scattered throughout, and it looks like the tuning slide had some repair done at some point, but there aren't any issues beyond fairly minor cosmetics. The rotor is string linkage and works fine; the slide is excellent. I had the horn cleaned about a year ago, and it has mostly sat around since then. It plays great! The case is in excellent condition, with just a few scuffs. I tried to picture all the spots of interest, but please let me know if there's anything else that I should add to the photos.

Pictures here--https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1pOV ... 0x0b2ZBYVU

Price/Location/Shipping
Price--$1200 OBO
Location--Near Lincoln, NE
Shipping--Buyer's preference/expense. I am also willing to drive (within reason) to meet a buyer halfway.

Let me know if you have any questions or offers! Contact me via PM here or by my email--millington (dot) ethan (at) gmail (dot) com.
Last edited by Ethan M on Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ethan M
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: King 3B/F Trombone w/case & mouthpieces

Post by Ethan M »

Bump! I'd like to move this horn soon, so make me an offer! It's now also listed on the Trombone Forum; if I don't find a buyer in the near future, I'll move it over to ebay.