Piston PT10 F tuba for sale (on Hold)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Piston PT10 F tuba for sale (on Hold)

Post by tubaport »

I've already received some interest, but wanted to repost this horn for sale. Most of my playing is now on Eb, so this great horn is sitting, waiting to be played. Around 15 years old, most the lacquer has been removed, only a few minor dings that do not impact how it plays. Located in the Cincinnati, OH area, $5,500. Please feel free to pm or email any questions, thanks!

Link to a video being played by the original owner, George P.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfSvregcoig" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by tubaport on Tue May 30, 2017 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
jonathanb11
bugler
bugler

Re: Piston PT10 F tuba for sale

Post by jonathanb11 »

PM sent
adelarosa
bugler
bugler

Post by adelarosa »

I had the chance to play this particular PT10p a few weeks ago. Fantastic instrument with excellent intonation. Kyle's a great guy to work with and keeps his instruments in immaculate condition. Highly recommended instrument and seller! Good luck on the sale.
tubageekskwad
lurker
lurker

Post by tubageekskwad »

sent you a pm. George is a great guy!
Ken Crawford
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Ken Crawford »

What has been done to the finish? I like it.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Post by tubaport »

Thanks! Goal was to transition the raw brass to the remaining lacquer on the bell. Basically, delacquered and polished up to the gold shine.
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
Jeff Keller
bugler
bugler

Post by Jeff Keller »

bump for stump!
The United States Army Band, "Pershing's Own"
PT-6S
MW2250