WTB: Gig Bag for Eastman 632

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
thetubawizard
bugler
bugler

WTB: Gig Bag for Eastman 632

Post by thetubawizard »

Thought I would check here before buying new. I'm looking for a gig bag that will fit my Eastman 632 CC tuba. Preference is cronkhite or altieri.
Nick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eastman 632
Ltrain
3 valves
3 valves

Re: WTB: Gig Bag for Eastman 632

Post by Ltrain »

Did you check with Matt @ Dillon's? I think I snatched his last Eastman-ready Cronkhite when I bought my horn in February (sorry), but he may be stocking something comparable to sell with his 632s.

Not as "premium" as what you're after... but Wessex also has a wide range of gig bags and I'm sure they have one that will work.
Eastman 853 Eb ("Edith")
1963 King 1250 Sousaphone ("Jackie O")
Aguilar Amplification
--------------
Founder, L Train Brass Band
Andy Rummel
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Andy Rummel »

If you can hold out for another month or so, Eastman will be releasing a gig bag specifically made for this instrument. The last I heard was that it was in the final design stages and should be released before the end of the summer. I will check with the representatives at Eastman on an ETA and will post back here.

Andy Rummel
thetubawizard
bugler
bugler

Post by thetubawizard »

1.Pm sent

2.Matt told me I would have to order one and it would take about 8 weeks.

3. I didn't know Eastman was making a gig bag for the horn! That is definitely something I will keep my eye out for.
Nick
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eastman 632
IsaacTuba
bugler
bugler

Post by IsaacTuba »

Andy Rummel wrote:If you can hold out for another month or so, Eastman will be releasing a gig bag specifically made for this instrument. The last I heard was that it was in the final design stages and should be released before the end of the summer. I will check with the representatives at Eastman on an ETA and will post back here.

Andy Rummel
So did they ever release the gig bag? It’s been a few months.
Arizona State University BM 23'
Baylor University MM 25'

Eastman 836GS CC
Miraphone 181 F