Thor for testing in Cincinnati area Bookmark and Share

The bulk of the musical talk

Thor for testing in Cincinnati area

Postby Chris Olka » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:11 am

Hey guys, got a student shopping CC tubas and I'd like to hear him play a Thor. Anyone got one we could blow on for an hour? I'd provide beer/burgers/etc in exchange for letting me hear him play one and play it a little myself. You'd have to be willing to come to my secluded Northern Kentucky ranch for the trial. Trying to help him out.
PM me if you are willing.
Thanks folks...
Chris Olka
Cincinnati Symphony
Chris Olka
pro musician
pro musician

Re: Thor for testing in Cincinnati area

Postby bloke » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:18 pm

...??
wtf is the purpose of living in a "secluded" place if you tell the whole friggin' world that it's "secluded"...?? :shock:

I ain't goin' up there (too close to yankees for my comfort), but ya'll can come down here...and I'll supply the b̶u̶r̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ pork or homegrown catfish at ~my~ secluded place...←oh crap! I just did it, too. :x

bloke "The only problem would be the resulting skewed concept of a 'Thor', as this Thor is 'Thor's Thor'." :P

bloke
musician/technician/innovator

Postby kmorgancraw » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:23 pm

Somebody needs to get Chris Hemsworth (actor that plays Thor) to autograph a Thor tuba... That would be amazing.
kmorgancraw
3 valves
3 valves

Postby bloke » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:07 pm

Not as many people fell when he put his hammer down as when I put mine down, but - well - that movie is probably only rated PG-13. :|
bloke

Return to TubeNet