FS: Besson 995 5v CC Tuba - $7500(SOLD)

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bgossett3665
bugler
bugler

FS: Besson 995 5v CC Tuba - $7500(SOLD)

Post by bgossett3665 »

Hello Everyone,

I'm selling a Besson 995 5v CC for $7,500 plus shipping! This is a great horn that works with any ensemble, and if i played more CC tuba I would definitely keep it, but I just play a lot of F & Sousa these days.

I'm willing to consider trades/trade plus cash for a big F Tuba, and I'm really looking for a Kurath or Wilson 3200!

Located: Greater Washington D.C. Area(Hyattsville, MD)

Comes with:

Alteri Gig Bag
Besson Hard Case
Sellsmansberger Light weight Caps & Springs
Factory Caps & Springs
2 Tuning Slides(Short & Long)

Purchase history & Damage:

Bought new from Dillon Music in 2014

2nd Valve Stem is detached

Custom Work:

Vented/Ported all the valves. (Done by Joe Sellsmansberger)

Pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xecqlcffhu94 ... hHZra?dl=0" target="_blank" target="_blank

If you are interested feel free to contact me at
Bgossett3665@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank!

Sincerely,
Last edited by bgossett3665 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brunnhilde
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Besson 995 5v CC Tuba - $7500

Post by Brunnhilde »

This is a gorgeous horn with a lovely sound! We had the opportunity to try it out last week on a visit to DC, and it played beautifully. Highly recommend if you are in the market for a rich sounding CC to check it out.