FS Basic Gard Tuba Gig Bag

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

FS Basic Gard Tuba Gig Bag

Post by johnmckevitt »

Hi,FS is a Top Loading Gard Non Mid Suspension
Tuba Gig Bag. I believe this is considered model 65. The exterior is called Synthetic with Leather Trim.It Fit my King 2341BBbb New Model and my Mirafone Kaiser 5/4 BBbb well. Fabric is in great condition as well as the zippers and back straps. Rain bag was removed to use that compartment for additional storage. Older Model with round foam padding in blue fabric lining for bell protection .The bags interior is a blue fabric lining.If Interested please contact me at johnmckevitt60@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Basic Gard Tuba Gig Bag

Post by johnmckevitt »

Contact me for pics. They didn't upload for some reason. $200 SHIPPED IN CONUS. OBO Thanks John McKevitt
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

Post by johnmckevitt »

OBO
OR Best Offer
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

Post by johnmckevitt »