FS Basic Gard Tuba Gig Bag Bookmark and Share

Sell personal equipment
Forum rules
This is for selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.

FS Basic Gard Tuba Gig Bag

Postby johnmckevitt » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi,FS is a Top Loading Gard Non Mid Suspension
Tuba Gig Bag. I believe this is considered model 65. The exterior is called Synthetic with Leather Trim.It Fit my King 2341BBbb New Model and my Mirafone Kaiser 5/4 BBbb well. Fabric is in great condition as well as the zippers and back straps. Rain bag was removed to use that compartment for additional storage. Older Model with round foam padding in blue fabric lining for bell protection .The bags interior is a blue fabric lining.If Interested please contact me at johnmckevitt60@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

Re: FS Basic Gard Tuba Gig Bag

Postby johnmckevitt » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:49 pm

Contact me for pics. They didn't upload for some reason. $200 SHIPPED IN CONUS. OBO Thanks John McKevitt
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

Postby johnmckevitt » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:18 am

OBO
OR Best Offer
johnmckevitt
bugler
bugler

Postby johnmckevitt » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:22 am