Miraphone 188 CC 5 valve tuba

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
wikeymoan
lurker
lurker

Miraphone 188 CC 5 valve tuba

Post by wikeymoan »

Unfortunately I have come to the point where I no longer need this beautiful instrument in my life.

It's a Miraphone 188 CC 5 valve tuba and the horn plays as beautifully as she looks! No intonation issues, no weird playing idiosyncrasies. Really great all around horn. Can be played in a large orchestral setting as well as an intimate brass quintet and feel right at home.

I have owned it for the last 8 years and have taken good care of it. It has been professionally cleaned and serviced recently and regularly about once a year. There are some spots on the horn with a little lacquer wear from use, but nothing noticeable while you are playing. There are a few small dents from general wear and use and one ugly looking dent that resulted from checking my horn on a flight. I have included pics of the ugly blemish and I assure you 100% that it does NOT affect the sound or playing experience whatsoever. Copy and paste the following link into your web browser and you should be able to see the photos in high quality.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8-QT ... 3JNZEF0NHM" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

My asking price is $6000 which includes the horn, a custom miraphone gig bag and a MTS hard case. I am open to offers as well so feel free to send me a message.
KyleMG
bugler
bugler

Re: Miraphone 188 CC 5 valve tuba

Post by KyleMG »

Where are you located?
Miraphone 188
Miraphone Firebird
wikeymoan
lurker
lurker

Post by wikeymoan »

Austin TX
Worth
3 valves
3 valves

Post by Worth »

Drool...
2014 Wisemann 900 with Laskey 30H
~1980 Cerveny 4V CC Piggy
1935 Franz Schediwy BBb
1968 Conn 2J (thinking of selling)
Martf125
lurker
lurker

Post by Martf125 »

Hello, I'm interested in your tuba. Please, contact me at 9292349860 or at my email Ferrantuba@gmail.com" target="_blank

Best
moorelownotes
lurker
lurker

Post by moorelownotes »

Interested. Can you give me a call or email? Thanks!
Matt
208-206-0948
Moorem1000@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank
tuba72
bugler
bugler

Post by tuba72 »

Is this tuba still for sale? Looking to replace mine that was involved in a car accident
Gary Schweitzer
Kanstul 90
Community Band fueled by barley and hops!
wikeymoan
lurker
lurker

Post by wikeymoan »

Sold!