FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute PRICE DROP

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
dmeyer
lurker
lurker

FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute PRICE DROP

Post by dmeyer »

Hi everyone!

I'm looking to sell my mute. It's the Mnozil Brass from Schlipf mutes, model no. 5 (the larger mute).
Here's a link to their listing of a new one:

https://www.fmb-direkt.de/en/SCHLIPF-Mu ... -no-5.html" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Here's mine:
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg
I only bought it last June, so it's in pretty great condition.
$350 plus shipping (shipping from WI)- they're $420+ new, not including shipping. The mute includes the two foam rings for acoustic adjustment and the clips you need to help keep them in place. The handle is removable via screws on the inside of the mute.

Their website has pictures, but I can email better pictures of the one I have if you shoot me a PM.

Dan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dmeyer on Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dmeyer
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute

Post by dmeyer »

Price drop: Now going for $300.

Make me an offer! I'm willing to be flexible.
dmeyer
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute PRICE DROP

Post by dmeyer »

Bump!
dmeyer
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Mnozil Brass no. 5 Mute PRICE DROP

Post by dmeyer »

Bump