Looking for BBb tuba for student

Post here if seeking to buy music related items.
Forum rules
Reminder: "Go fund me" requests are not allowed and should be reported. All requests will be deleted. If you are Looking to trade an instrument, We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Approximate trade value, Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories)
aparrish
lurker
lurker

Looking for BBb tuba for student

Post by aparrish »

I give lessons to a local 10th grade student who is looking into purchasing a BBb horn. He says that his budget (his parents' budget) is roughly $1,500 and he is looking for something to last at least until college. The school-owned horn that he plays seems to be a limiting factor so I think that a BBb horn in decent playing condition would do him well. If you are selling a horn or know of someone selling a horn that fits this bill, please pm me and I will pass along your information to my student's parents.

I saw a couple ads on the For Sale section that I have already passed along to him.

Thank you,

Allen Parrish
Allen Parrish, DMA
Assistant Professor of Music, The University of Louisiana Monroe

Miraphone 1291 CC
Yamaha YFB 621
egk
lurker
lurker

Re: Looking for BBb tuba for student

Post by egk »

Able to find a tuba? PM me.
edsel585960
5 valves
5 valves

Post by edsel585960 »

Check out FT Myers FL Craigslist. I have some good student horns.
Conn 20-21 J
Conn 10J, Conn 26 K, Martin Mammoth, Mirafone 186, Soviet Helicon, Holton Raincatcher Sousaphone, Yamaha 103, King 1240.
royjohn
3 valves
3 valves

Post by royjohn »

My Miraclone is for sale at Brass Instrument Workshop in Marietta, GA. The asking is $1200. There are pictures at the BIW site. You can PM me with any questions you have. I bought the horn from a college student who used it during his BA studies and was going on to a Master's and wanted a CC.
royjohn
PRO
bugler
bugler

Post by PRO »

Please, where are you and the student located?