Fossi Stainless Steel Contrabass tuba mouthpiece price drop

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Fossi Stainless Steel Contrabass tuba mouthpiece price drop

Post by EMC »

I have a basically brand new fossi mouthpiece here that I just received but after a couple hours trying it I've realized that its just too small for my face, for my CC. Like I said I've only played on it once it's polished stainless steel, they go new 225 plus shipping I'm asking $200, I'd you prefer a more modest sized piece and funnel cups I think you'll probably like this one.
Now asking $170 , thanks!
Last edited by EMC on Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Re: Fossi Stainless Steel Contrabass tuba mouthpiece

Post by bort »

EMC wrote:I have a basically brand new fossi mouthpiece here that I just received but after a couple hours trying it I've realized that its just too small for my face, for my CC. Like I said I've only played on it once it's polished stainless steel, they go new 225 plus shipping I'm asking $200, I'd you prefer a more modest sized piece and funnel cups I think you'll probably like this one.
What's the inner rim diameter on that one?
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Post by EMC »

bort wrote:
EMC wrote:I have a basically brand new fossi mouthpiece here that I just received but after a couple hours trying it I've realized that its just too small for my face, for my CC. Like I said I've only played on it once it's polished stainless steel, they go new 225 plus shipping I'm asking $200, I'd you prefer a more modest sized piece and funnel cups I think you'll probably like this one.
What's the inner rim diameter on that one?
Hi bort! The inner rim is 32.75mm which may not seem very small but the way the rim is shaped makes it feel smaller to me, it does produce a nice thick sound but again it seems a bit to small for me, I will probably stick with my custom Breslmair, maybe try another Breslmair instead.
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Post by EMC »

Bump offers welcome
EMC
4 valves
4 valves

Post by EMC »

Bump