Fs: Miraphone Starlight Eb

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tom.Idzinsk
bugler
bugler

Fs: Miraphone Starlight Eb

Post by Tom.Idzinsk »

For sale:
Miraphone Starlight Eb tuba with burgundy reunion blues gig bag.

This tuba is really fun to play and has a great sound! It has two tiny dents and a scratch on the back of the bell. Both not very noticeable.

I am selling it because I'm wanting something bigger and I want to go back to F- tuba. I started on F and played it for six years. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this tuba. I just want to go back home!

Asking price: $6500/ not including shipping

Willing to negotiate, open to trades!

Pictures:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... XZfUHlIdnM" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
opus37
5 valves
5 valves

Re: Fs: Miraphone Starlight Eb

Post by opus37 »

PM sent.
Brian
1892 Courtiere (J.W. Pepper Import) Helicon Eb
1980's Yamaha 321 euphonium
2007 Miraphone 383 Starlight
2010 Kanstul 66T
2016 Bubbie Mark 5