Besson Concert BBb-Off the Market

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
obreitys
bugler
bugler

Besson Concert BBb-Off the Market

Post by obreitys »

I am selling my Besson BE994 Sovereign series. This horn has the 3+1 valve set-up. It is in mint condition; manufactured in 2011 and has been professionally cleaned and maintained. I have been the single owner. This is a FANTASTIC horn, top of the line for Besson BBb's. The only reason I'm selling it is because I need a CC tuba. Speaking of which, I'd be very interested in trading the horn for a good CC of comparable value, but I'll also sell it for the right price. The instrument comes with the original hard wheeled case (I'll even throw in a mouthpiece if you want!).

Asking price US$9,000
Instrument located in Windsor, Ontario, Canada

If you have a CC tuba you'd be willing to trade or are seriously interested in this horn, please contact me! I'm sure we can work something out.

Price is NEGOTIABLE

Contact me at henrydariusb@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank or reply below

Photos posted here: https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... stSource=b" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
Last edited by obreitys on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tubaport
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT Compensating Besson Concert BBb

Post by tubaport »

Great to see one of these in North America in such great condition! Seems like all others posted are beat to a pulp.

Nice BBb, good luck with your sale!
Kyle Hurst

”Wagner use to read the libretti of his operas to his friends; I’m glad I was not there.”
Ralph Vaughan Williams
obreitys
bugler
bugler

Re: FS/FT Compensating Besson Concert BBb

Post by obreitys »

Thanks! It pains me to give it up. Wish it could get me further...

-sigh-

It seems like a lot more professionals in Europe play on BBb's than over here.
obreitys
bugler
bugler

Re: Besson Concert BBb-Off the Market

Post by obreitys »

Horn is no longer available.