Gard tuba bag 62-MSK

The bulk of the musical talk
Polkahero
bugler
bugler

Re: Gard tuba bag 62-MSK

Post by Polkahero »

bloke wrote:I'm NOT emailing friggin' INDIA to ask... :roll:
Why not? When I contacted Gard about a bag for my 186 they sent me very detailed diagrams requiring me to measure the horn at various locations. Based on that they sent me a specific recommendation which worked out great.
1967 Mirafone 186 BBb
MaryAnn
Occasionally Visiting Pipsqueak

Post by MaryAnn »

Well, if you have a Guitar Center close enough (as I do) you buy the bag, get free shipping, and if it doesn't work return it to the store and get ALL your money back. which I did. I didn't like the fit, (resting on the edge of the bell, the wheeled version) and the bag wouldn't go in the car.
Art Hovey
pro musician
pro musician

Post by Art Hovey »

I have a big Gard bag that I no longer need. I can't find any model number on it, but my old Martin with a 20" upright bell fit in it with room to spare. It's like new, hardly ever been used. If anyone is interested make me an offer.
MaryAnn

Post by MaryAnn »

bloke wrote:Being in business myself, I really don't like to do people that way.
This isn't "people." It's Guitar Center, and they set it up that way. If they didn't want it that way, they would not have set it up that way. I don't see how it impacts Gard in any way.