FS: Besson BE-967 Euphonium

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MNBowman
lurker
lurker

FS: Besson BE-967 Euphonium

Post by MNBowman »

Hello!
I am selling this horn and another (York Eminence - separate post) because I am getting married soon so I am downsizing and the money is needed.

I bought this after high school and played it for some of college before I had the opportunity to buy a York and stopped playing this one as often. I have sonic cleaned it recently and it has not been played on since. There is some wear on the lacquer from age, and only one dent on the bottom. Otherwise, the horn is in perfect playing condition and still sounds great.

It is from the early 2000's and I am the second owner, after another band director.

I am in Houston, and do not mind driving some distance to meet if you want to see it in person and try it out.

I am asking $3,000 for it and the protec bag in the picture is included. I will also include a mouthpiece if needed.
I am also ok with paypal or other payment if you wish to avoid ebay fees, as I definitely would if possible, I'll just take down the ebay page.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Besson-BE-967- ... SwEEBaA2aB" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

BE - 967 901488

Email or text at
Mattnbowman1@yahoo.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank