Hybrid F Tuba For Sale

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
cschmidt
lurker
lurker

Hybrid F Tuba For Sale

Post by cschmidt »

I am selling a refurbished F tuba that I bought in 2013. It has an Alex prototype body with a Miraphone valve set and there is an added 5th valve with a conversion slide from a whole step to a minor 3rd. Upper register is fantastic and the lower register is about what you would expect from an earlier model F tuba. The horn is located in Louisville, KY and you are welcome to come to my studio and take it for a test drive. It also comes with a Miraphone Gig Bag. I'm asking $3500 obo. Buyer pays shipping. Contact me at cschmidt316@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank with any questions to purchase.

Pictures of Tuba:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/atovxxpi5btu ... hkmva?dl=0
cschmidt
lurker
lurker

Re: Hybrid F Tuba For Sale

Post by cschmidt »

I'm lowering the price on this tuba to $2000.00 or best offer. Please contact me at cschmidt316@gmail.com" target="_blank for more info. You're more than welcome to come to Louisville to take it for a test drive. Buyer pays shipping costs.
thejester10276
bugler
bugler

Post by thejester10276 »

Link isn't working
DouglasJB
4 valves
4 valves

Post by DouglasJB »

Email sent