Smilies

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Re: Smilies

Post by iiipopes »

Silver or lacquer?
Rotors or pistons?
CC or BBb?
What mouthpiece?
I'm thinking of....
Food & Beer
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
FarahShazam
4 valves
4 valves

Post by FarahShazam »

It's on the server level. The emojis haven't been updated because, honestly, it's difficult. If we ever decide to update the board software, I will insert the graphics. Also, not all software is the same. I'm keeping them in mind because I love the heart ones :)

Oh, and when the board is updated, many many tubenet folks will be unhappy with the updated software. So there's that, too. Happy Holidays. --fc
--farah chisham
The Big Ben
6 valves
6 valves

Post by The Big Ben »

FarahShazam wrote:Oh, and when the board is updated, many many tubenet folks will be unhappy with the updated software. So there's that, too. Happy Holidays. --fc
Some have a hard time with change. It seems especially software change. But, after a month or so, everyone who wants adapts and those who can't or won't go away. Bummer.

Thanks for the work on TubeNet. From my keyboard, things seem to be going well and what problems that have cropped up were handled.

Happy Christmas! Merry Holidays!
Mark

Post by Mark »

FarahShazam wrote:If we ever decide to update the board software...
As a user, I really like the Discourse forum software https://www.discourse.org/.

I have no idea what the software is like for admins; but based on the public interface, I think it could be easy to use.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Why discourse and not datcourse?
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.