MW 2250 TL-UPDATE

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
joshlee
bugler
bugler

MW 2250 TL-UPDATE

Post by joshlee »

Hi All,

I've decided to sell my MW 2250. I purchased this horn a few years ago and have used it in a variety of settings since. As is typical with these tubas it functions almost like a small CC so it would of course be appropriate for orchestra and chamber music. I am out of town right now so pictures aren't a possibility BUT the horn has no significant scratches or dents and looks just like one of these horns should look. Just wanting to generate interest. Asking: $11,500 for horn with soft case/$12,000 with soft case and Walt Johnson flight case. Horn is nickle silver and is located in Pittsburgh, PA. Also considering trades for a 4/4 Hirsbrunner CC Tuba.
Last edited by joshlee on Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joshlee
bugler
bugler

Re: MW 2250 TL-UPDATE

Post by joshlee »

BUMP
joshlee
bugler
bugler

Post by joshlee »

HOLIDAY BUMP
juanvaldez7
lurker
lurker

Post by juanvaldez7 »

Love to you contact you regarding this tuba.
Here is my email: juanv@uoregon.edu" target="_blank
joshlee
bugler
bugler

Post by joshlee »

BUMP
joshlee
bugler
bugler

Post by joshlee »