Yamaha 822 F silver plated SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
daflyingtubaman
bugler
bugler

Yamaha 822 F silver plated SOLD

Post by daflyingtubaman »

Hey all, I'm selling my Yamaha 822 F tuba. It has served me very well through the years, but I finally managed to snag the Alex of my dreams, so this has to go. I bought it from James Manganaro in March of 2014. It's a little worse for wear with some damage to the bell after being bumped around in the bottom of a tour bus a couple years ago, but it's not very bad damage and nothing that affects the sound. Awesome low range, with a pretty good high range as well. It plays like a 4/4 CC with a huge sound for an F tuba. Great for quintets and orchestra! Needs a cleaning and polishing, but with a little bit of tlc, you can have a monster of a horn.
I don't check tubenet much, so e-mail me at ojvolz@gmail.com" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

As promised, I have pictures. For some reason they are absolutely enormous, way too big to see on the screen, so here's a link to an imgur album.

https://imgur.com/a/ilNS1" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

PM/email me if you have any questions or want more pictures.
Last edited by daflyingtubaman on Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alexander 155 F
Meinl-Weston Fafner
daflyingtubaman
bugler
bugler

Re: Yamaha 822 F silver plated for sale $7,000 offers consid

Post by daflyingtubaman »

bump
Alexander 155 F
Meinl-Weston Fafner
daflyingtubaman
bugler