Price Drop: Yamaha YBB-641 BBb 4V with hard case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
NArnaudTuben
lurker
lurker

Price Drop: Yamaha YBB-641 BBb 4V with hard case

Post by NArnaudTuben »

I am selling my 4/4 Yamaha BBb horn in gold lacquer. This horn is 5 years old and I am the only person who has ever owned this horn. The horn has a terrific tone through all registers and still looks brand new. The slides all move freely and the rotors are smooth and quiet. There are 2 minor cosmetic shortcomings. There is a 1.5 inch crinkle in the bell from an accident in a rehersal as well as minor flaking on the rotors (all shown in pictures). Through highschool, this horn took me through numerous honorbands. With this horn I was able to be named 1st chair in All State for 2 years, first chair in All South for 2 years, a part of the US All American Army Marching band, sucessful drum corps auditions, college auditions, and even making it into the Marine Musician Program. This horn is perfect for a highschool player looking to take their firdt steps towards serious playing and studying.

I am asking $8,000 OBO with the brown yamaha hard case with wheels.

Yamaha YBB-641 https://imgur.com/a/1oudQ" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Horn is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Would prefer not to ship but willing to drive to meet for sale.
Last edited by NArnaudTuben on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NArnaudTuben
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha YBB-641 BBb 4V with hard case

Post by NArnaudTuben »

Price has been dropped to $7,500 or best offer.
WakinAZ
Community Band Button-Masher

Re: Price Drop: Yamaha YBB-641 BBb 4V with hard case

Post by WakinAZ »

PM sent