FS: Arban and Method Books, Music

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
adelarosa
bugler
bugler

FS: Arban and Method Books, Music

Post by adelarosa »

Dear TubeNetters,
What's left to sell of my herd:

Methods Books $30 for everything listed (including shipping!)

3) Arban Complete Conservatory Method for Trumpet (Goldman/Smith - '82 publication) I had this one comb bound
7) Tyrell Advanced Studies for B-flat bass (missing cover, otherwise in fine condition)
9) Getchell Second Book of Practical Studies for Tuba

All books may/probably have writing in them (typically only my name on inside cover) but I'm pretty diligent about only using light pencil for notes throughout. A lot of the methods books are in like-new condition. However, full disclaimer: the majority of the books are used yet cared for quite diligently. I've attempted to notate the ones that may have more markings, wear, etc.

I'm interested in moving these all in one lot, so if you're interested, make an offer. Would prefer to ship once and save everyone the trouble! If you buy the entire lot I'll cover shipping costs in continental USA.
Please contact me at austin dot delarosa at g mail.com or call/text 859 four for fore 8011 if you're interested in purchasing. I check PM's but prefer the other methods listed.

Best,
Austin
Last edited by adelarosa on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
jpwell
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Torchinsky Orchestral Books Plus Method Books, Music

Post by jpwell »

text sent
adelarosa
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: Arban and Method Books, Music

Post by adelarosa »

Easter Tuesday bump.