Wtb Stofer Geib

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Drewtuba
bugler
bugler

Wtb Stofer Geib

Post by Drewtuba »

I'm looking for a Stofer Geib american shank mouthpiece. Thanks.

Drew
Drewtuba
bugler
bugler

Re: Wtb Stofer Geib

Post by Drewtuba »

I had no idea that Kelly makes them. Awesome. Thanks elephant!

Drew
Lee Stofer
4 valves
4 valves

Post by Lee Stofer »

Apparently, unbeknownst to me, Kelly was blowing out a few production over-run mouthpieces at or below their cost, but I assure you that is not happening now and will not happen again. Those mouthpieces were from a production run of five years ago. The materials and labor costs have gone up so much for my most recent run of mouthpieces that there will be a slight increase in price. I do have a few of the older run of mouthpieces available at the same price that they have been for at least 5 years.

I go to a lot of trouble to offer the very best quality mouthpieces possible, and it is no cheap and easy task. Therefore, there is no cheap and easy price.
Lee A. Stofer, Jr.
iiipopes
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by iiipopes »

Lee Stofer wrote:Apparently, unbeknownst to me, Kelly was blowing out a few production over-run mouthpieces at or below their cost, but I assure you that is not happening now and will not happen again. Those mouthpieces were from a production run of five years ago. The materials and labor costs have gone up so much for my most recent run of mouthpieces that there will be a slight increase in price. I do have a few of the older run of mouthpieces available at the same price that they have been for at least 5 years.

I go to a lot of trouble to offer the very best quality mouthpieces possible, and it is no cheap and easy task. Therefore, there is no cheap and easy price.
To the OP: respect Lee, and if you really want one, buy one directly from him.
Jupiter JTU1110, RT-82.
"Real" Conn 36K.
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

I'm confused... I thought used Stofer Geib mouthpieces changed hands around here pretty frequently?

Either way, new or used, they are nice mouthpieces.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Lee Stofer wrote:Apparently, unbeknownst to me, Kelly was blowing out a few production over-run mouthpieces at or below their cost, but I assure you that is not happening now and will not happen again.
That was quick, well done Sir!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.