Yamaha CB-822S C-Tuba 4/4 $5,500 with Cronkite Case

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TexasTubaGuy
lurker
lurker

Yamaha CB-822S C-Tuba 4/4 $5,500 with Cronkite Case

Post by TexasTubaGuy »

Hello my Tuba Brethren :tuba:

It is time for me to sell this beautiful horn as I just haven't been playing it much lately. It still plays great, nice big sound for a 4/4 instrument and has one of the best high ranges of any C-tuba I've played. This model was one of the earlier makes and as you will see from the pictures does not have a stamp on the bell. If you would like more pictures than the ones I provided feel free to ask, or ask about anything else if you are interested in buying it.

Also to note, I am throwing in the black/blue cronkite case that you see in the pictures.

Wesley Colquitt
wesley.colquitt@ttu.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank
Lubbock & Dallas

https://imgur.com/a/oMun3" target="_blank" target="_blank
TexasTubaGuy
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha CB-822S C-Tuba 4/4 $5,500 with Cronkite Case

Post by TexasTubaGuy »

Bump! Seriously, the horn plays great. I'm selling the horn more for financial reasons than anything else.
TexasTubaGuy
lurker
lurker

Re: Yamaha CB-822S C-Tuba 4/4 $5,500 with Cronkite Case

Post by TexasTubaGuy »

Sold!