FS: **PRICE DROP** Yamaha 822 CC $4700

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
beforeforever12
bugler
bugler

FS: **PRICE DROP** Yamaha 822 CC $4700

Post by beforeforever12 »

Unfortunately it's time for me to part with my Yamaha 822 in order to fund the purchase of an upgrade horn.

The horn is definitely not a looker but will make a great first CC tuba for a student in high school or their undergrad.

There are dings in the bottom bow and a few around the horn as well, but I removed all of the larger dents that had taken place in an unreliable gig bag over my years with it.

The horn is quite free blowing and a lot of fun to play. It got me through graduate school as well as a few seasons with my first regional orchestra gig.

I'm asking $4700 but am definitely open to negotiate. I would prefer not to ship the horn, but am willing to drive a bit. It's located in Las Cruces, NM Horn comes with Yamaha hard case.

Photos:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=15QZQP ... sBIYZuPd0e" target="_blank" target="_blank"
Last edited by beforeforever12 on Sat May 19, 2018 7:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
fenne1ca
3 valves
3 valves

Re: Yamaha 822 CC for sale

Post by fenne1ca »

Strongly recommend a second source for photos, as those without facebook accounts will be unable to view that link. Good luck on the sale!
Chris Fenner
1918 Keefer Eb
191? Keefer BBb Helicon
beforeforever12
bugler
bugler

Thanks! Source for photos has been updated!
beforeforever12
bugler
bugler

bump
beforeforever12
bugler
bugler

bump
beforeforever12
bugler
bugler

Re: FS: **PRICE DROP** Yamaha 822 CC $4700

I will be driving from New Mexico to South Louisiana later this week and will bring the horn along if there is any interest!

I wiIll be in:

San Antonio 5/25
Lafayette, LA from 5/26-5/30
Monroe, LA from 5/31-6/2.
DFW the evening only of 6/2