SOLD

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
logancarnes
lurker
lurker

SOLD

Post by logancarnes »

Hi,

I'm looking to sell my Miraphone 188 CC tuba. It was purchased new 2015 and I have been the only owner. It has some small dings, mostly on the bottom bow, due to it being my primary horn, but is in great playing condition. This tuba would be a great starter instrument for someone going to college for music. The reason for selling is that I'm looking to buy a bigger tuba as I get further in my playing.

I'm asking for $7,500. This would include the blue Miraphone gig bag and it was just chem cleaned. The tuba is located in western PA and while I'd prefer not to ship, I'd be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up.

There are some pictures in this drive folder, I could take some more as requested. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KoNk8 ... MUT0ZUo9_v" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

Logan Carnes
Last edited by logancarnes on Mon May 21, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gregsundt
Undecided
Undecided

Re: Miraphone 188 CC $7500

Post by gregsundt »

The link only shows one photo of the bottom bow...
"The only problem with that tuba is, it does everything you tell it to!" - Robert LeBlanc
geomiklas
3 valves
3 valves

Post by geomiklas »

Where in Western PA? I used to live in Mercer PA.
1967 Mirafone 186 CC 5U Tuba
1974 Mirafone 184 CC 5U Tuba
1948 Besson 2-20 CC Sousaphone
2022 Eastern Music (Jinbao) C 4U Euphonium
WANTED: Miraphone 56A 5U C Kaiser Baritone (5 or 4+1) :tuba:
bort
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bort »

I talked to him a while back about this tuba, I think he said Indiana PA.
Steven Darling
lurker
lurker

Post by Steven Darling »

Logan,

I want it, lets make it happen. I live in Cincinnati. Please email or message me on Facebook. (sdarling899@gmail.com" target="_blank). I am willing to pay full price and drive to meet up.

Steve