selling

Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Forum rules
Feedback or suggestions. Be kind. Admin has final decision for any/all removed posts.
Ken Crawford
4 valves
4 valves

Re: selling

Post by Ken Crawford »

Your posts (excessive use (very excessive) of parenthetical statements aside) are usually very enjoyable and informative.
TubaDrummer
lurker
lurker

Post by TubaDrummer »

Ken Crawford wrote:Your posts (excessive use (very excessive) of parenthetical statements aside) are usually very enjoyable and entertaining.
-FIXED ;-)

I am not sure what you are worried about but i don't think you need to worry about it... :scratch
Mirafone 186-5U CC (1979) - Schilke Bobo Gold Mouthpiece
Yamaha Drums - Sabian Cymbals
alfredr
3 valves
3 valves

Post by alfredr »

I see pictures of a beer garden, but it seems to be short on pictures of beer girls.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

FIFY

I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
bone-a-phone
bugler
bugler

Post by bone-a-phone »

bloke wrote:1/ I post about 10X as often as I should,
I've got an idea, as one of those you tease out of the woodwork. Why don't you stop whining about Wessex, or whoever it is you're whining about. Then you'll be down to only posting 5X as often as you should.
TheTuba
3 valves
3 valves

Post by TheTuba »

This topic turned sour.

Bloke, I agree with elephant.

Are you trying to say to cut down on selling/buying posts in the tubenet forum?
I would put a good signature here, but i dont have one, so this will make do.
bisontuba
6 valves
6 valves

Post by bisontuba »

He is trolling as usual.... :roll:
Wes Hardin
lurker
lurker

Post by Wes Hardin »

Im one of those lurkers. I feel I always have to critically think when I read a Bloke post, lol. At the very least it improves my reading comprehension....I think.
Kalison Daryl Smith 4/4
Yamaha 822 F
Kurath 5/4 C
Nirschl 6/4 York
Mack F PT Clone
Mack 410 C 186 Clone
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

bloke wrote:TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC... (and I'm being redundant here, but...and no, not a troll, but an attempt to suggest a way to better separate advertising and discussion into their forums)
If one of us wishes to tie in "the wares that we offer" with someone's comment in the TubeNet forum we can...
- quote the comment with which we wish to tie in
- start a NEW thread in the SPONSORS forum
- COPY/PASTE that quote from the TubeNet forum to the SPONSORS forum, and then go on from there
- entitle that thread appropriately
- Post in the SPONSORS forum - assuming we are one of the individual TubeNet subscribers who pays a sponsor fee
[ edited for clarity ]
example:
OUR AMAZING STAINLESS STEEL MOUTHPIECE and [TITLE OF THREAD FROM THE TubeNet forum]
The Tuba Boobuh wrote:...stuff about blah-blah, that one of the sponsors wishes to tie in with the wares that they offer for sale...
blah-blah-blah ... amazing-amazing-amazing ... how to order ... etc.-etc.-etc ...
I feel sure that at some time, in the history of my enrollment in Tubenet, maybe 15 years or so? I must have gone and looked at something in the "Sponsors" forum. But I have no recollection of it. If you advertise in the main forum, you advertise in the main forum, and the hand-off to the Sponsor forum is not much of a fig-leaf.
Three Valves
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Three Valves »

Get a room!!
I am committed to the advancement of civil rights, minus the Marxist intimidation and thuggery of BLM.
windshieldbug
Once got the "hand" as a cue
Once got the "hand" as a cue

Post by windshieldbug »

the elephant wrote:Where is that Like button?
8) ( :shock: ! )
Instead of talking to your plants, if you yelled at them would they still grow, but only to be troubled and insecure?
Donn
6 valves
6 valves

Post by Donn »

Hey, I feel your pain, as the man said. Will be interested to see how you put that idea into practice. I'd almost go so far as to post one of those inquiries, so we don't have to wait, like ... "what mouthpiece should I use on my Holton 109 to get better defined slotting/resonance/support for 3rd partial C and B natural?"