FS: Large hard-shell case *PRICE DROP*

Sell and buy equipment.
Forum rules
This forum is for buying or selling your personal equipment. Sponsored selling is allowed as well. All ads are required to have the following information: Price (even for trades), brand, model, and location (City and State, for instruments, not accessories). It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay auctions, but "Buy It Now" listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well, and may be hosted on Google Drive, or elsewhere. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
fjord_brewer
lurker
lurker

FS: Large hard-shell case *PRICE DROP*

Post by fjord_brewer »

Hey all! I bought a tuba from a user on here about 5-ish years ago for university (Kalison Pro 2000). With the tuba and price there was included a hard-shell case and a gig bag.

After studying for some time, I moved away from the USA to a Europe and sold the tuba when I realized I was probably never moving back! When the tuba was sold (by an old teacher / friend of mine to one of his students entering college), the student only purchased the tuba + gig bag.

Now I am selling that case! I do not currently live in the USA, but will be there for 2 weeks (Atlanta, Georgia) coming this weekend. Whether I am in the USA or not does not matter because I have family that can ship / sell / meetup with anyone to sell it! It is currently sitting at a family member's house and it needs to go! :)

As I said, its designed to fit a Kalison 2001. Its a big boy case and it has been used approximately twice by me and probably about the same by the previous owner. The tags are even still on there I believe. I mainly used the gig bag!

I am selling this case, pictured in this thread, for $̶5̶0̶0̶ $375 OBO (or best offer)

Please respond in this thread, PM, or email me at
in order to discuss your offer! Hopefully someone in the Atlanta area would like this case :D otherwise we can discuss shipping and other details. I'm sure many of you are seasoned pros at purchasing tubas, gear, equipment, etc. So please pass along my post to anyone who you might think would be interested!

FULL PICTURE ALBUM: https://imgur.com/a/Jv9ZrTn" target="_blank

Preview picture from album: Image
Last edited by fjord_brewer on Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
fjord_brewer
lurker
lurker

Re: FS: Large hard-shell case (designed to fit the Kalison 2

Post by fjord_brewer »

Dropping the price to $375 or best offer.

I take any offer seriously! This case is like new and needs a home. :tuba: